Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014

TMI TAG / TO much informations !!


Hey there !! 
What's up ? 
Today I'm doing the tmi tag 
TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!
Baby ;) 
 Many funny and weird questions so let's jump right into it 

1: What are you wearing? 
A flower printed dress from forever21 

2: Ever been in love?hmm Even if it feels like it, I don’t think so, not yet.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Never had a real 'breakup'   But there were a couple awkward moments I like to erase them from my memory.

4: How tall are you? 5″5 I believe  
5: How much do you weigh? 
I seriously have no clue  

6: Any tattoos? Yeees! I got one on my right leg 2 years ago but I would never get anything big or bold though.

7: Any piercings? Three lobe piercings on each ear – I may get more, not sure yet 

8: OTP? That's not even a question for me , definitely chuck & Blair!

9: Favorite Show? 
Gossip girl , 90210 , pretty little liars, 
Doctors diary , vampire diaries , witches of east end . The originals,
Probably more but I can't remember right now 

10: Favorite bands ? I don't like bands that much , so I don't have a favorites 

11: Something you miss? Being carefree and oh my bed . I always miss my bed as soon as I'm out of the house ..

12: Favorite song? I find it so hard to say this :/ I have recently become really into a cover of Chandelier by Liza Owen but my mud at the moment says I really don't care by Demi lovato 

13: How old are you ? Cute 19 

14: Last time you kissed someone ? 
My dog a minute ago ..

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Honestly I don't look for anything 
If he's the one I will love all his qualities 

16: Favorite Quote? I don't see the impossible 

17: Favorite actor? Not sure maybe Chace Crawford  

18: Favorite color? Normally I would say black and white but yea I know those aren't colors so I would say pink , gold , silver and red ,Yeah I can’t pick. 

19: Loud music or soft? . it depends on the music and my mud 

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed, or for a walk in the woods I like to go somewhere where water is 

21: How long does it take you to shower? It depends on how much time I have so 2m -2h everything is possible 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I'm not a morning person so I'm really quick because that allows me to stay in bed longer 

23: Ever been in a physical fight ? 
Not really 

24: Turn on? 
Eyes and putts 

25: Turn off? Liars and  aggressive persons  
26: The reason I joined the blogger world ? I guess I just wanted to try it because I'm really curious 

27: Fears? Being without the people I love . Wasting my life! 
28: Last thing that made you cry? Being frustrated

29: Last time you said you loved someone?  A couple days ago 

30: Meaning behind your Blogger name  ? Just my second name .

31: Last book you read? Colors of love 
32: The book you’re currently reading? None. Cause I'm waiting for crossfire part 4 

33: Last show you watched? Two and a half man 
34: Last person you talked to? My granny on the phone.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?  A really good friend of mine I texted her some pictures 
36: Favorite food? I can never decide – I love real dark chocolate! 
And I love love pasta and pizza and a good schnitzel 

37: Place you want to visit? 
On my top three list are bora bora , Bali and Dubai

38: Last place you were? I’m not sure what counts as a place. Right now I’m in my house. Last time I left the house I were in Berlin with my besties and last time I left Germany I've been in London and last time I left Europe I've been in Florida

39: Do you have a crush ? 
No but I have a fridge that's more than enough 

40: Last time you had a date ?  
What does count as a date ? 

41: Last time you were insulted? Today.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? strawberry 

43: What instruments do you play? 
Triangle 😂😂😂

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?  Everything I've got from Tiffany 
45: Last sport you played?  No comment 😂

46: Last song you sang? 
Hit me baby one more time 

47: Favourite chat up line? Hey I'm cute 

48: Have you ever used it? me and my friends say weird chat up lines to each other all the time and they hate when I say I'm cute so I love saying it 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Almost everyday 

50: Who should answer these questions next? I’m going to leave this as an open tag 


Cherio , 
Peace out girls scout ✌️

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen